Welcome to the sexual sobriety support group. We want to offer a number of tools that will help you to become sexually sober.
What we offer here:
- Top Menu:
- Under the ‘Articles’ section you will find categorised articles on this topic. You can search articles by keyword too.
- In the group
- Under ‘Rules’ you will find the guidelines that we expect all the participants to strictly adhere to as we want to create a safe space for everyone to take part.
- You will find a number very useful books under ‘Documents’ section
- We also have devotees in our group who specialise in offering support via SA (Sexoholics Anomymous) 12 steps programme.You can read about about SA here: http://members.devotee.support/what-is-sexaholics-anonymous. You are welcome to ask more info about that in the ‘Feed’ section.
- ‘Feed’ section is like a facebook group where you can interact with other group members by sharing any useful thoughts, inspiration, victories or struggles, asking a question or seeking any advice. You are welcome to ask a question